top of page

3 Bed Flat in Lustica Bay, Montenegro

Lustica Bay, Montenegro




Lustica Bay, Montenegro




कुल कमरे


संपत्ति के बारे में

Presenting a modern three-bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of a newly constructed building in Centrale, Lustica Bay.

This spacious apartment offers a total internal area of 108m2, comprising open-plan living and dining areas, a well-appointed kitchen, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a toilet, and two terraces totaling 17m2.

Offered for sale with a fully equipped kitchen and fitted furniture, this apartment provides both convenience and comfort. Future buyers will benefit from a very attractive payment plan, with 15% payment required upon the signature of the Sales & Purchase Agreement, and the remaining 85% payable in 12 equal quarterly installments over 3 years.

Centrale, a lively neighborhood within Lustica Bay, will feature essential services such as a hospital, school, police and fire departments, as well as numerous bars and restaurants, seamlessly connecting all districts within Lustica Bay.

Nestled along the picturesque Adriatic coastline in the northwestern bay of Trašte, adjacent to the village of Radovići and part of the Tivat Municipality, Lustica Bay offers an idyllic coastal retreat. Conveniently located just 10km from Tivat airport, 14km from Tivat town center, and 13km from Kotor, Lustica Bay provides easy access to key destinations.

Completion of this remarkable project is scheduled for July 2025, presenting an ideal opportunity for those seeking modern coastal living in a vibrant community setting.


बिल्डिंग की जानकारी

इस संपत्ति में रुचि रखते हैं? 

सबमिट करने के लिए धन्यवाद!

bottom of page