top of page

2 Bed Flat in Lustica Bay, Montenegro

Lustica Bay, Montenegro




Lustica Bay, Montenegro




Всего номеров


О собственности

Introducing a luxurious two-bedroom apartment, poised on the third floor of a pristine new building in Lustica Bay's Centrale district.

This exceptional apartment boasts a total internal area of 77m2, featuring expansive open-plan living and dining areas, a well-appointed kitchen, a comfortable bedroom, and a lavish master bedroom complete with an en-suite bathroom. Additionally, there is a separate bathroom for added convenience. Step outside onto two delightful terraces, each spanning 10m2, offering serene views of the surrounding landscape.

Offered for sale with a fully equipped kitchen and fitted furniture, this apartment promises both style and functionality.

Centrale, with its vibrant streets and bustling Piazza, offers a harmonious blend of energy and residential tranquility throughout the year. Essential services such as a hospital, school, police, and fire departments, as well as an array of bars and restaurants, will be readily accessible, seamlessly connecting all districts within Lustica Bay.

Future buyers will benefit from a very attractive payment plan, requiring a 15% payment upon the signature of the Sales & Purchase Agreement, with the remaining 85% payable in 12 equal quarterly installments over 3 years.

Nestled along the picturesque Adriatic coastline in the northwestern bay of Trašte, adjacent to the village of Radovići and part of the Tivat Municipality, Lustica Bay offers an idyllic coastal retreat. Conveniently located just 10km from Tivat airport, 14km from Tivat town center, and 13km from Kotor, Lustica Bay provides easy access to key destinations.

Completion of this remarkable project is scheduled for July 2025, presenting an unparalleled opportunity for luxurious coastal living in one of Montenegro's most prestigious developments.


Информация о здании

Заинтересованы в этом объекте? 

Спасибо за отправку!

bottom of page